†Terms and Conditions for 3 Years' Free Road Tax
1. This offer (“Promotion”) is available to UK residents (excluding residents of the Channel Islands and Isle of Man), aged 18 or over, who purchase a qualifying new Suzuki vehicle from participating dealers and register the vehicle between 1st April and 30th June 2017.
2. Private retail customers only. Max 1 (one) per customer. This Promotion excludes the Suzuki Swift.
3. The discount is a fixed amount which is equivalent to 3 years’ road tax on the relevant vehicle.
4. The discount shall be calculated based on the official published Year 1, 2 and 3 road tax (VED) of the relevant vehicle on the date of purchase.
5. The Year 1 road tax (and therefore the actual discount amount) varies based on the model, engine and grade. The current official published Year 2 and Year 3 road tax for all eligible vehicles is £140. This is subject to change for reasons which are beyond Suzuki’s control. If the Year 2 and Year 3 road tax rates go up or down after the date of purchase, Suzuki shall not be responsible for paying more, and the customer shall not be responsible for reimbursing Suzuki, in respect of any such change. If the customer sells the vehicle before 3 years, the customer shall not have to reimburse Suzuki in respect of any part of the discount provided and Suzuki shall not be liable to any future purchaser/owner of the vehicle in respect of any road tax.
6. The discount shall be applied at the time of purchase; or if purchased via a qualifying Suzuki Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) the discount shall be applied over the term of the contract. The discount will not be reduced/pro-rated for customers who take out a 2 year PCP or PCH contract.
7. Important: This Promotion is for a discount which is equivalent to the road tax (VED) based on current Year1, 2 and 3 rates. The purchaser/owner shall be solely responsible for ensuring that they register and pay the actual road tax to the relevant authority.