This won't take long...
Your enquiry has been sent and we will contact you using the details provided as soon as possible!
Please complete the form below:
Brake pads are active safety components. They are in direct contact with the brake discs that they apply pressure to, to stop the vehicle. During Braking, brake pad temperature may reach more than 800°C. Their quality is therefore essential.
Brake pad service life depends on the type of vehicle, on the roads used and on conditions of use. Brake pads must therefore be checked regularly.
Starting from only £99 Sutton Park Group can fit your front or rear brake pads and our fully trained technicians will:
* Remove the front (rear) wheels, remove brake calipers inspect fully and replace if required.
* Check brake discs for wear, measure disc thickness and compare to manufacturers specification.
* Inspect brake hoses, pipes and check security fixings.
* De-dust and clean brake calipers, inspect seals for leakage and check free movement of caliper pistons.
* Fit new brake pads using new anti-rattle springs, lubricate and refit calipers.
* Check for free rotation of brake discs, and visually inspect all inner wheel arch components.
* Refit wheels and torque tighten bolts to manufacturer’s specification.
* Check for play in wheel bearings and suspension components.
* Carry out low speed test of brake operation.
Contact your local Sutton Park using the enquiry form below and we can provide you with a competitive quote.
Please contact us if you require additional information.
37 Lichfield Street
01283 740001 Opt 1
318 Holbrook Lane
Coventry West Midlands
02476 693366 Option 1
390 College Road
Birmingham West Midlands
0121 272 9370 Opt 1
Stourbridge West Midlands
01384 396655 Opt 1
01827 305080 Opt 1
01926 438800 Option 1