- Bolder, more assertive look, closer in style to its Renault crossover siblings Kadjar and Koleos
- More luxurious and refined interior
- New top-of-the-range Signature S Nav version
- More connected, R-LINK now compatible with Android Auto™
- Front parking sensors, Blind Spot Warning, Hands-Free Parking and fixed panoramic sunroof now available
- Five trim levels across a 24-strong version line-up
- CO2 emissions as low as 95g/km & fuel economy of up to 78.5mpg (NEDC combined)
- Captur was Europe’s best-selling B-SUV in 2016 with 215,679 vehicles sold
- New Captur priced from £15,355 on-the-road
- UK ordering now open with deliveries to commence from July
The Renault Captur, Europe’s best-selling urban crossover in 2016 with unit sales of 215,670, and Renault’s best-selling vehicle in the UK has reinvented itself to feature more distinctive styling and new advanced technologies, without sacrificing any of its user-friendliness. For the first time, a Captur Signature S Nav version will be available. Along with Koleos and the Kadjar, Renault now offers a comprehensive line-up of crossovers.
Discover your new Renault Captur at Sutton Park Group.