The Kadjar Dynamique SE Nav will be available with either the 1.2-litre TCe 130 petrol or 1.5-litre dCi 110 diesel engines. Both of these are available with a six-speed manual or six-speed Efficient Dual Clutch (EDC) automatic transmission.
Positioned between the Dynamique S Nav and Signature Nav, the Kadjar Dynamique SE Nav offers customers a Kadjar with an enhanced exterior look thanks to its fixed panoramic sunroof, side steps and 19-inch Apollo diamond cut alloys. Complementing its exterior look, driving aids such as rear parking camera and auto-dimming rear-view mirror are fitted as standard. The Kadjar Dynamique SE Nav provides the customer with a saving of £475 compared with if the options were added to a Kadjar Dynamique S Nav.
On top of these additional items, the Kadjar Dynamique SE Nav also receives the following:
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Visio system (Lane Departure Warning, Traffic Sign Recognition and automatic headlight beam adjustment)
- Part-leather upholstery
- R-Link 2 multimedia system with navigation and European mapping & TomTom® LIVE traffic and data services and 4 x 35W Arkamys 3D digital audio system
- Dual-zone climate control
- Hands-Free keycard
- Automatic headlights and wipers
- One-Touch easy-folding rear seats
- Driver’s seat height and lumbar adjustment
- Cornering lights
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel
- Driver’s seat lumbar adjustment
- Body side moulding with chrome insert
- Extra-tinted rear and tailgate windows
- Multi-position load floor
- When purchased via a 3 year 0% APR PCP Selections package, the Kadjar Dynamique SE Nav is available from £209 per month with £6,498 deposit1.
Since it arrived in the UK in September 2015, the Kadjar has strengthened Renault’s presence in the crossover market – building on the success of its compact crossover sibling, Captur. Its combination of striking design, efficient powertrains, spacious interior, high levels of standard specification, best-in-class residual values and five-star Euro NCAP rating have proved a hit with British car buyers.
Necessary cookies enable core functionality. Our website cannot function properly without these cookies, and they can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences (please note if disabled our website may not work or show correctly on your device).
We use personalisation cookies to understand how you engage with our website across all your devices, this includes recording your browsing habits and activity. This information is used for profiling purposes and to help identify you, so that we can show personalised content.
We use third party cookies on our site to serve you with advertisements that we believe are relevant to you and your interests. You may see these advertisements on our site and on other sites that you visit on any of your devices where you've accepted marketing cookies. Please note that if you disable these, you will still see adverts but they won't be specifically tailored to you and your interests.